Monday, September 9, 2013

Leonhard North - Na Vi - an old video I made

Sometimes there are great tracks I am listening to and I am eager to share them with others. Of course first I look up in YouTube. I can't even begin to describe my frustration and disappointment when I am unable to find that fine piece of music anywhere to share. That was the case with Na Vi by Leonard North. So I decided to look up for time-lapses of the night sky on YouTube and to combine them to create a clip, suitable for the music. It was two years ago, but here is my new blog now and as I am kinda proud of the final result of the video, I am sharing it here, although there is hardly anyone yet to see it aside of my few good friends... may be in time more people will be interested of my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment